Who we are
Faculty Emphasis is an online publication from Magna Publications. Because 1972, the better schooling local community has turned to Magna for its timely, large-good quality goods and expert services. The corporation is primarily based in Madison, Wis. For far more info, take a look at www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
College Focus capabilities innovative tactics, greatest procedures, and clean views for making a better learning environment. Brief and to the place, our emphasis is on the practical, fairly than the theoretical. Of course, we’re intrigued in why a strategy works, but we’re even more interested in how it operates and how other individuals can adapt and apply your approaches in their programs.
What we’re seeking for
Make sure you send us your very best methods regarding system design, lively understanding, class participation, assignments and functions, on the net educating, variety and inclusion, grading and feedback, teaching with technology, and other subject areas of fascination to today’s faculty college. Submissions really should be close to 900 to 1,300 terms in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions must consist of no a lot more than 25% theoretical info the rest ought to be practical guidance for teachers to use.
- Because of to the character of on the internet newsletters, authors are inspired to undertake a a lot more realistic and casual tone than is anticipated in academic journals.
- Content articles must not have been registered for copyright or posted somewhere else (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing resources, be sure to use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Type, most well-liked). No footnotes or numbered endnotes must be applied.
- The critique procedure can take 5-6 months. Remember to be individual.
As soon as you’ve published your post, remember to send it as a Phrase doc to our editorial team: [email protected]
Make sure you contain a quick bio (not your total CV) with your submission.
We glimpse forward to receiving your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!